NIBC Telematics Portal Login & Home Page
Portal URL: https://portal.nibc.co.uk
Login Credentials: These will have been supplied to you by NIBC Support, if you do not know these please ask your company admin to raise a ticket or call NIBC Support to request these.
Once logged in, the NIBC Telematics Portal will look similar to the below image depending on your user permissions and products/services purchased. There are many icons on the home screen, please consult the below for a list of what each of them are for:
Vehicle List & Map Plot
After selecting the vehicle group on the left hand side you will see the vehicle list with all of the vehicles you have access to. Selecting each of the vehicles will plot them on the map on the right hand side as shown below.
There are also options to play/pause the map to start/stop auto updates of the map based on vehicle movements.
You can also sort the vehicle list by a number of criteria such as vehicle registration, vehicle friendly name, last time update, vehicles driving now, vehicles parked now, idling, excessive idling or remaining drive (Tacho/DDS required).
Depending on your user permissions, and the products/services that you purchase there are many reports available to you to analyse your telematics data. To access these click on the 'Reports' icon from the top menu navigation bar.
The report window will be shown as below where you can select the drop down menu and search for the report you require. Further options will be presented to you to select the date/time criteria, and any other filters available for that specific report.
Knowledge Base & 'How To' Guides
Throughout this Knowledge Base there are many articles to show how to use each feature of the portal. A list of the most commonly used features are as follows:
Tracking & General Help:
- Alerts (Hours/Distance/Date/POI/Temperature)
- Journey Report
- Late Start Report
- Journey Over Speed Report
- Points of Interest (POI's)
- Time Onsite Report
- Unauthorised Usage Report
- Daily Report
- Journey Idle Report
Camera Smart Help:
From time to time you may need to contact our support team to investiage any issues, book in service calls or De&Re's, or if you have our Camera Smart Pro service request to download some incident footage.
To ensure your request is dealt with as efficiently as possible please provide as much information as possible, a list of the information required based on request type is below:
- General Support
- Vehicle registration/s
- Incident description
- Example/s how the fault can be reproduced or examples of when and/or how you have experienced this issue
- Attachments Any screenshots/attachments relevant to the incident
- De & Re
- Works Required deinstall/re-install/de&re, what hardware is to be de-installed/re-installed
- Current Vehicle Registration
- New Vehicle Registration
- New Vehicle Make/Model/Year (this is important for any CAN-Bus products that are to be installed to ensure compatibility)
- Vehicle Availability (days of weeks/time for both vehicles)
- Kit Location if the hardware has already been installed
- Camera Footage Request
- Vehicle Registration (Please provide your vehicle registration, and the registration/vehicle make/model/colour of any other vehicles involved)
- Date & Time of Incident (maximum of 5 minute window, if over this then you will need to download via the portal yourself, or use a USB to export the footage from the DVR locally)
- Location of incident (nearest road or junction if exact location unknown)
- Events of the incident (what happened, which camera channel FF/Offside/Nearside/Rear, did the vehicle stop and any other relevant information)
- Service Call
- Vehicle Registration
- Vehicle Location
- Vehicle Availability (days of weeks, time windows)
- Service Work Required (repair of unit, replacement camera etc.)
- Site Contact Name/Phone/Email
- Purchase Order Number To cover hardware, labour or cancellation costs incurred (this is also required for warranty work to cover any labour costs or in the event of a cancellation within 48 hrs of the scheduled service call time)
You can raise a support ticket by the following methods: