The 'Driver League Table' Report is available to Fuel Smart Pro customers and is a RAG (red/amber/green) list used to score your drivers based 5 KPI's (MPG/RPM/Idling/Harsh Brake/Over Speed). The report makes it easy to highlight which vehicles are on or off target for each of the KPI's, along with a total score which shows an average of all 5 KPI's. This report is a variation of the 'Vehicle League Table' Report which scores by vehicle only, whereas this report scores by driver regardless of the number of vehicles they driven.
To run the 'Driver League Table' follow the below instructions:
- Go to the vehicle group on the left hand vehicle list that you wish to run the report for. This report runs for all vehicles in the group so there is no requirement to highlight any individual vehicles.
- Select the 'Reports' tab from the blue top navigation bar
- Click 'Driver League Table' from the 'Please Select Report' drop down menu
- Enter the Date & Time search period you wish to run the report for
- Enter the average price per litre for fuel the time period being searched for to calculate fuel burnt costs
- Select the MPG Calculation with or without idle from the 'MPG Calculation' drop down menu
- Choose the 'Group By' option you require, 'By Driver' or 'By Driver & Vehicle'
- Click 'Load Report' to run the report
The 'Driver League Table' will be shown as follows, withe the below information summarised for the search period entered above:
- Driver ID/Name
- Total Journey Time
- Total Distance Travelled
- Fuel Burnt
- Fuel Cost (based on the per litre pricing entered during the search)
- MPG Mark
- Over RPM Mark
- Idling Mark
- Harsh Brake Mark
- Over Speed Mark
- Total Score
Selecting the 'Detail' link will automatically load the 'Driver Score Card' for the driver.
Driver League Table Report Legend:
- MPG Mark- % of achievement of Target MP ( ↑ higher % equals better performance) [more or equal to 100% Green , between 90% and 100% = Amber , less than 90% = Red ]
- Over RPM Mark - % of time spend driving at optimum RevBands ( ↑ higher % equals better performance) [Colour is of the highest achieved RevBand for the period selected]
- % of time spend idle ( ↓ smaller % equals better performance) [less or equal to 4% = Green , between 4% and 8% = Amber ,more than 8% = Red ]
- Harsh Brake Mark - % of time spend driving at optimum speed ( ? higher % equals better performance) [Colour is of the highest achieved SpeedBand for the period selected] Green , 99% - 90% up to 3 HBs in 50 miles is Amber 4 or more HBs in 50 miles is Red ]
- Over Speed Mark - % of time spend driving at optimum speed ( ? higher % equals better performance) [Colour is of the highest achieved SpeedBand for the period selected]
- Total Score- Calculated out of all the marks using the weight placed on each mark in the profiling group that the vehicle is assigned to. [ Colour is summary of colours for the 5 marks]